Registration and Insurance

vwvan_camperIf you’re buying new, the seller should be responsible for registering your rig. If you are buying from a private owner, you are responsible for registering your rig.

When it comes to insurance make sure you’ve received a binder from your insurance agent before taking delivery of any RV.

Powered by FoolProof

This website is powered by FoolProof.

FoolProof is endorsed by the National Association of Consumer Advocates and the Consumer Federation of America.


Online Education

Educate yourself, your kids, your students or your employees.

Our online education programs will teach anyone the core financial literacy skills one needs in life.

All programs are turnkey, highly educational, online, interactive, video driven, self paced & fun!

Learn more »


Receive an overview of the latest posts in your inbox, every two weeks:

Enter your email address

Sample an archived e-alert.